It seems the older I get, the more I appreciate being able to retain a good mood throughout the day. Today I woke up with no expectations, wondering if it was going to be a good day, or a bad one. So far it’s turning out good. Here’s why:
- Got my $40 wireless gamepad back. Ordered it back in March and put off returning it until last week. Now I can play games that require a gamepad.
- Got a nice dinner planned for tonight. I love cooking good food.
- Got Civilization 4 to play this weekend.
- Nice cool weather outside. Hello fall season! Summers down here in Florida is brutal.
- The sore under my left armpit is going away, and I’m not in pain.